So I’m trying to get 70 books out of the pile a week and week one I managed to get 75 read! Hooray! Unfortunately.. 13 of those books got put into the pile for a net of 62 books. Hopefully I can get more out this week since I’m pretty sure I’m gonna get a big box of books in the mail on Saturday!
- My Year in Movies,@2016 senseofrightalliance.wordpress.com/2016/10/02/my-… https://t.co/2EFMG4h1Wj 6 months ago
- The Nintendo Resolution: My Year in Video Games,@2016 senseofrightalliance.wordpress.com/2017/01/03/the… https://t.co/fqTeh522Lo 6 months ago
- The Nintendo Resolution: Picross 3D Round 2 senseofrightalliance.wordpress.com/2016/12/31/the… https://t.co/KZJ7o9t6Sm 6 months ago
- The Nintendo Resolution: Life is Strange senseofrightalliance.wordpress.com/2016/12/16/the… https://t.co/pPXji5f99K 7 months ago
- The Nintendo Resolution: The Black Hand Gang senseofrightalliance.wordpress.com/2016/12/07/the… https://t.co/PRivLSxWZv 7 months ago
Stuff to Read
- adventure games A Nightmare on Elm Street Aquaman Avengers Back to the Future Batgirl Batman Captain America Catwoman Christmas Damian Wayne Disney Flashpoint Freddy Krueger Friday the 13th Geoff Johns Grant Morrison Grath Madden Green Arrow Green Lantern Halloween Halloween Party Heroclix horror Ian Brill Jason Jenny Incompetence Justice League Kevin Smith LEGO Lex Luthor Lovecraft Manhunter Marvel Metroidvania MST3K Netflix Nightwing Nintendo Nintendo 3DS PC Picross Playstation 4 PS4 punk rock puzzle games Resident Evil Rifftrax Robin RPG Spider-Man Star Wars Steam Stephen King Suicide Squad Superman Super Mario Telltale Games The Flash The Joker The Legend of Zelda The New 52 The Nintendo Resolution The Pile The Walking Dead Thor Tim Drake video games Walt Flanagan Widening Gyre Wii Wii U Wonder Woman X-Men zombies