- My Year in Movies, 2017 senseofrightalliance.wordpress.com/2018/01/22/my-… https://t.co/td0BKOeGf7 2 years ago
- My Year in Movies,@2016 senseofrightalliance.wordpress.com/2016/10/02/my-… https://t.co/2EFMG4h1Wj 3 years ago
- The Nintendo Resolution: My Year in Video Games,@2016 senseofrightalliance.wordpress.com/2017/01/03/the… https://t.co/fqTeh522Lo 3 years ago
- The Nintendo Resolution: Picross 3D Round 2 senseofrightalliance.wordpress.com/2016/12/31/the… https://t.co/KZJ7o9t6Sm 3 years ago
- The Nintendo Resolution: Life is Strange senseofrightalliance.wordpress.com/2016/12/16/the… https://t.co/pPXji5f99K 3 years ago
Stuff to Read
- adventure games A Nightmare on Elm Street Aquaman Avengers Back to the Future Batgirl Batman Captain America Christmas DC Comics Disney Flashpoint Freddy Krueger Friday the 13th Geoff Johns Grant Morrison Grath Madden Green Arrow Green Lantern H.P. Lovecraft Halloween Halloween Party Heroclix horror Ian Brill Iron Man Jason Justice League Kevin Smith LEGO Lex Luthor Lovecraft Marvel Metroidvania MST3K Netflix Nightwing Nintendo Nintendo 3DS PC Picross Playstation 4 PS4 punk rock puzzle games Resident Evil Rifftrax Robin RPG Spider-Man Star Wars Steam Stephen King Suicide Squad Superman Super Mario Swamp Thing Telltale Games The Flash The Joker The Legend of Zelda The New 52 The Nintendo Resolution The Pile The Walking Dead Thor Tim Drake video games Walt Flanagan Widening Gyre Wii Wii U Wonder Woman X-Men zombies
Tag Archives: Disney Infinity
When I started “The Nintendo Resolution” about a year ago, my stated goal was to clear out my video game backlog – the games that I’d purchased, started playing, and then completely abandoned for one reason or another.
Mission accomplished! Of the 36 games I beat this year (see the original hub page for the full list, as well as links to my write-ups on each one), 12 were games that had been on my backlog for some amount of time. And although you can see a clear point where I refocused my attention to newly-released games, I think playing them with this “resolution” in mind kept me determined to see them through to the end. On any other year, many of those games would have just become fresh new additions to the backlog (especially goddamned Earthbound Beginnings).