- My Year in Movies,@2016 senseofrightalliance.wordpress.com/2016/10/02/my-… https://t.co/2EFMG4h1Wj 1 year ago
- The Nintendo Resolution: My Year in Video Games,@2016 senseofrightalliance.wordpress.com/2017/01/03/the… https://t.co/fqTeh522Lo 1 year ago
- The Nintendo Resolution: Picross 3D Round 2 senseofrightalliance.wordpress.com/2016/12/31/the… https://t.co/KZJ7o9t6Sm 1 year ago
- The Nintendo Resolution: Life is Strange senseofrightalliance.wordpress.com/2016/12/16/the… https://t.co/pPXji5f99K 1 year ago
- The Nintendo Resolution: The Black Hand Gang senseofrightalliance.wordpress.com/2016/12/07/the… https://t.co/PRivLSxWZv 1 year ago
Stuff to Read
- adventure games A Nightmare on Elm Street Aquaman Avengers Back to the Future Batgirl Batman Captain America Catwoman Christmas Damian Wayne Disney Flashpoint Freddy Krueger Friday the 13th Geoff Johns Grant Morrison Grath Madden Green Arrow Green Lantern Halloween Halloween Party Heroclix horror Ian Brill Jason Jenny Incompetence Justice League Kevin Smith LEGO Lex Luthor Lovecraft Manhunter Marvel Metroidvania MST3K Netflix Nightwing Nintendo Nintendo 3DS PC Picross Playstation 4 PS4 punk rock puzzle games Resident Evil Rifftrax Robin RPG Spider-Man Star Wars Steam Stephen King Suicide Squad Superman Super Mario Telltale Games The Flash The Joker The Legend of Zelda The New 52 The Nintendo Resolution The Pile The Walking Dead Thor Tim Drake video games Walt Flanagan Widening Gyre Wii Wii U Wonder Woman X-Men zombies
Tag Archives: Pixar
I thought that I had watched fewer movies than usual in 2015. I really did. But, I didn’t. Not at all. Before we get to that, though, let’s first take a look back at my movie-watching stats from previous years:
So how many movies did I watch in 2015? I watched an embarrassing 367 MOVIES, just a single film shy of 2013’s all-time record. When you combine that with the insane amount of video games I beat in 2015, it becomes clear that I barely left the house. In my defense, I spent the last 1/3 of the year in my first extended period of unemployment in more than a decade, so I had a lot of free time! I spent much of that free time watching stupid movies.
The movie’s titles (for the most part) link to their IMDB pages, and when applicable, I also provide links to streaming sites where you can watch them free and legally. You’re welcome.
Here are the movies I watched in 2015:
Hey, remember when I used to actually write things for this blog? Things about comic books and video games and all sorts of fun stuff? Or hey, how about when I started slacking off, but the awesome Jenny Incompetence kept the blog going in spite of my laziness? Perhaps 2014 will be the year where I get this shit rolling again, but in 2013 I was busy watching way, way too many movies.
Let’s run the numbers! In 2010, I watched 152 movies. In 2011: 198 movies. In 2012: 300 movies. All of those are really disturbingly high numbers, but in 2013 I upped the ante to a crazy degree, clocking in at a disgusting total of 368 fucking movies!! For those of you unwilling or unable to do the math, that is an average of about 1.008 movies a day. God damn it, I am so ashamed. Read on for the full report on every movie I watched. For your convenience, I’ve included a link to the movies which are available to stream on Netflix – sorry I didn’t do the same for Hulu or Amazon or any other services, but I don’t have them, so fuck it. Anyway, here we go: