- My Year in Movies,@2016 senseofrightalliance.wordpress.com/2016/10/02/my-… https://t.co/2EFMG4h1Wj 7 months ago
- The Nintendo Resolution: My Year in Video Games,@2016 senseofrightalliance.wordpress.com/2017/01/03/the… https://t.co/fqTeh522Lo 7 months ago
- The Nintendo Resolution: Picross 3D Round 2 senseofrightalliance.wordpress.com/2016/12/31/the… https://t.co/KZJ7o9t6Sm 7 months ago
- The Nintendo Resolution: Life is Strange senseofrightalliance.wordpress.com/2016/12/16/the… https://t.co/pPXji5f99K 8 months ago
- The Nintendo Resolution: The Black Hand Gang senseofrightalliance.wordpress.com/2016/12/07/the… https://t.co/PRivLSxWZv 8 months ago
Stuff to Read
- adventure games A Nightmare on Elm Street Aquaman Avengers Back to the Future Batgirl Batman Captain America Catwoman Christmas Damian Wayne Disney Flashpoint Freddy Krueger Friday the 13th Geoff Johns Grant Morrison Grath Madden Green Arrow Green Lantern Halloween Halloween Party Heroclix horror Ian Brill Jason Jenny Incompetence Justice League Kevin Smith LEGO Lex Luthor Lovecraft Manhunter Marvel Metroidvania MST3K Netflix Nightwing Nintendo Nintendo 3DS PC Picross Playstation 4 PS4 punk rock puzzle games Resident Evil Rifftrax Robin RPG Spider-Man Star Wars Steam Stephen King Suicide Squad Superman Super Mario Telltale Games The Flash The Joker The Legend of Zelda The New 52 The Nintendo Resolution The Pile The Walking Dead Thor Tim Drake video games Walt Flanagan Widening Gyre Wii Wii U Wonder Woman X-Men zombies
Tag Archives: Resident Evil
Anybody who knows me knows that I play a LOT of video games, particularly games on Nintendo consoles and handhelds. What people might not realize is that I also don’t play a lot of video games. I buy the games, I try the games out, and then something distracts me (usually the next game I want to buy), and I never finish the games. This has led to a huge backlog of games on my “to be finished” list, and since I primarily purchase games digitally, they are all there staring at me every time I boot up my Wii U or 3DS.
Hey, remember when I used to actually write things for this blog? Things about comic books and video games and all sorts of fun stuff? Or hey, how about when I started slacking off, but the awesome Jenny Incompetence kept the blog going in spite of my laziness? Perhaps 2014 will be the year where I get this shit rolling again, but in 2013 I was busy watching way, way too many movies.
Let’s run the numbers! In 2010, I watched 152 movies. In 2011: 198 movies. In 2012: 300 movies. All of those are really disturbingly high numbers, but in 2013 I upped the ante to a crazy degree, clocking in at a disgusting total of 368 fucking movies!! For those of you unwilling or unable to do the math, that is an average of about 1.008 movies a day. God damn it, I am so ashamed. Read on for the full report on every movie I watched. For your convenience, I’ve included a link to the movies which are available to stream on Netflix – sorry I didn’t do the same for Hulu or Amazon or any other services, but I don’t have them, so fuck it. Anyway, here we go:
In 2010, I watched 152 movies, and for no real reason I decided I wanted to beat that record in 2011. I totally did, but guess what my final count was? 198. 198!! Arghh, how frustrating is that number?? I planned to get it up to 200 in the last couple of days before New Year’s Eve, but I got busy with other things and wasn’t able to watch any movies! But, whatever, 198 is still a hell of a lot of movies, right? Right! Here’s what they were: