- My Year in Movies, 2017 senseofrightalliance.wordpress.com/2018/01/22/my-… https://t.co/td0BKOeGf7 9 months ago
- My Year in Movies,@2016 senseofrightalliance.wordpress.com/2016/10/02/my-… https://t.co/2EFMG4h1Wj 1 year ago
- The Nintendo Resolution: My Year in Video Games,@2016 senseofrightalliance.wordpress.com/2017/01/03/the… https://t.co/fqTeh522Lo 1 year ago
- The Nintendo Resolution: Picross 3D Round 2 senseofrightalliance.wordpress.com/2016/12/31/the… https://t.co/KZJ7o9t6Sm 1 year ago
- The Nintendo Resolution: Life is Strange senseofrightalliance.wordpress.com/2016/12/16/the… https://t.co/pPXji5f99K 1 year ago
Stuff to Read
- adventure games A Nightmare on Elm Street Aquaman Avengers Back to the Future Batgirl Batman Captain America Christmas DC Comics Disney Flashpoint Freddy Krueger Friday the 13th Geoff Johns Grant Morrison Grath Madden Green Arrow Green Lantern H.P. Lovecraft Halloween Halloween Party Heroclix horror Ian Brill Iron Man Jason Justice League Kevin Smith LEGO Lex Luthor Lovecraft Marvel Metroidvania MST3K Netflix Nightwing Nintendo Nintendo 3DS PC Picross Playstation 4 PS4 punk rock puzzle games Resident Evil Rifftrax Robin RPG Spider-Man Star Wars Steam Stephen King Suicide Squad Superman Super Mario Swamp Thing Telltale Games The Flash The Joker The Legend of Zelda The New 52 The Nintendo Resolution The Pile The Walking Dead Thor Tim Drake video games Walt Flanagan Widening Gyre Wii Wii U Wonder Woman X-Men zombies
Tag Archives: Wii
As a lifelong loyal Nintendork, I totally have E3 Fever to the max! With less than a week until Nintendo’s press conference, I am so unbelievably excited to learn more about the Wii2/Stream/Project Cafe/whatever, that I am foaming at the goddamn mouth! I know every website on the internet is speculating and theorizing and daydreaming about this thing, but I figured I’d join in on the fun as well. Instead of attempting to make realistic predictions, however, I’m going to throw my two cents in on what Nintendo absolutely should do with its new console.
It is a great time to be a Wii owner! While the unwashed masses are slogging their way through the latest repackaging of their precious war franchise, we video game fans are getting some amazing games. I am currently working my way through two of them.
I attended the New York Comic Con yesterday, and now I’m so tired I feel like the walking dead. Hopefully that’s enough to justify (a) the ridiculous pun in this post’s title, and (b) a break from the Halloween-themed posts, which you might have noticed I haven’t been keeping up with as much as I planned to anyway.